Map of Caerleon Chapel of Love

Postby Queen Mum » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Mum I need you to repost the information on the Calendar, you had a double posting of it for Friday and Saturday, I went to delete Friday's and for some reason it took both Friday and Saturday out.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

THANK YOU ALL

Postby wild flower » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:05 pm

I would like to say THANKS to all that came to the wedding. It was special day that has been in the works for about 2 years now and I'm so glad we were able to finally get it done.

A Special THANK YOU to Queen Mum, Ciara, Reddog, Booger, Ariel, Brianna, Tarie and the PAS that made my beautiful cakes for helping to make this dream come true.

Another Special THANK YOU goes to all of you that presented me with gifts. They are precious to me and Haplo.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: A Special Wedding Scroll ...

Postby emma2525 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:34 am

Queen Mum wrote:[img]http://www.ultimasonoma.com/images/stories/UO_Weddings/WildFower_RichardCypher/rc_wf2.jpg
[/img]
This picture is a perfect place for the wedding wearing a flutter sleeve wedding dress that you can find on this website https://bridal-australia.com.au/c/flutter-sleeve-wedding-gowns/.

What a beautiful image you've shared! The vibrant colors and the blooming wildflowers create a stunning visual. It looks like a serene and picturesque setting, perfect for a peaceful stroll or a moment of relaxation in nature. Thank you for sharing this lovely picture with us!
emma2525
Wanderer
Wanderer

Return to General Discussion