Happy Birthday!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Happy Birthday!

Postby Ciara » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Happy Birthday, Chalnoth! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Happy Birthday
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:48 pm

happy birthday :)

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:26 am

KDSonoma wrote:happy birthday :)

KD

And how are you doing Sir?
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:24 pm

surviving :)

My wife wants me to work until 2025!!!

I haven't responded yet (verbally). I just gave her a real nasty look *smiles*.

Still missing everyone. Not missing the game at all though, which has surprised me a bit. Cancer free confirmation last week from the docs, so technically I am now a cancer survivor). YAY. I told my surgeon I hoped to never see him again. He laughed and understood. Now if my liver will stop growing weird things, everything will be great. I get CT in 6 months and then once a yr if everything is clear.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Glad to see that! You are missed here, even if not in game you can pop in vent during events times to say hello to all. :typing: The wife can supervise ;) :smt006
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:39 pm

rofl she is allergic to computers (or so it seems hehe).

Yeah but my hearing is just awful still. So I would understand about 2 words in every ten that someone says. It's slightly easier in RL at work because they can face me when we talk.

Do not take your hearing for granted ... cause (as Bart Simpson said so eloquently ...) it blows AND sucks to lose even a portion of your hearing.

I switched from once every 3 weeks of allergy shots to every week, and in 7 weeks I haven't had a vertigo spell, so I'm hoping that lasts awhile.

I still force myself to play computer games to push myself past any vertigo (no MMOs or multiplayer games, just single player games), and maybe it's the combination of that and once a week allergy shots that has my vertigo under tabs (at least for now).

Once I can play a game fairly well without vertigo, I switch to another game and start over (it's nice to buy a few games rather than pay for all the accounts I used to pay for to play UO).

Good to see some familiar names around the forums. I hope everyone is having a blast with UO. 20 year anniversary coming up or already here? Wow.

*lurks back into the shadows*

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:05 am

One of my kids lives real close to you in Tx. I used to be station there at Fort Hood back in 1972 and also in 1978. She lives in Killeen, not far from you.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:50 pm

thats where I went for my surgery (Temple/Killeen). About a 55 min drive up I35. Crazy thing is Temple has the worst construction of any city IO have EVER been to. They have been working on I35 for 20 years and are barely halfway through. just a mess to drive through. One time we had to wait 2 hours sitting on I35 (we were 10 miles from the hospital and no way to move anywhere). Very very frustrating. Nice folks there, but just horrible planning/construction.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby VioletJo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:37 pm

surviving :)

My wife wants me to work until 2025!!!

I haven't responded yet (verbally). I just gave her a real nasty look *smiles*.

Still missing everyone. Not missing the game at all though, which has surprised me a bit. Cancer free confirmation last week from the docs, so technically I am now a cancer survivor). YAY. I told my surgeon I hoped to never see him again. He laughed and understood. Now if my liver will stop growing weird things, everything will be great. I get CT in 6 months and then once a yr if everything is clear.

I am so glad to hear you new KD.... that is wonderful. You stay healthy..
We will try to keep the game here for when you want to come back...
Chalnoth has the same Bug your having about wanting to retired at 62 and missing people but not missing the game. He's catching up with all the things he didn't do the first 12 years. I am so blessed that we have great Elders who willing to keep the game going and when something big comes up I make Chalnoth come in here. Thank goodness no big stuff comes up :D
Hugs Tiger keeps up to date with your phone conversations too. always glad to hear from you.
PS I rolled my eyes and sweated too. I agree with Janice!
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Return to General Discussion