Hiya!

Talk about anything that's clean.

Hiya!

Postby Aristotle » Wed May 27, 2015 11:29 am

Doing my quarter decade drop in to say Hello to everyone! Hope everything has been going well for all!

Separate question - has anyone looked into Shroud of the Avatar? They are calling it UO 2! haha
Aristotle
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Re: Hiya!

Postby Tracy » Wed May 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Haven't had time to look at it, but dang been a while since I've seen you around.

How's everything? Are you a millionaire yet? :D
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Aristotle » Thu May 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Doing well thanks! Enjoying married life! Keeping busy and such! How are things on your end?

Seems a lot like UO - it is currently in PreAlpha.. I just started playing yesterday.
Aristotle
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Ciara » Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Hello Aristotle! I remember you fighting back the Britain Invasion. You are married! I hope you have a wonderful life!
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Thu May 28, 2015 1:42 pm

hey Aristotle! Good to hear from you, even if it is only time for your quarter decade drop by :)

Glad to hear RL is treating you well. So how many kids and grandkids do you have now?

*smirks at the still-youngster*

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Tracy » Thu May 28, 2015 6:32 pm

lol

It's going well, but I think I must have missed your last quarter-decade drop in. I haven't spoken to you in, I dunno, somewhere between 5 and 8 years?

I'm doing alright. Two kids, 10th wedding anny in July. Going well.

How's married life treating you?
Tracy
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Mastica's Light of Love (1) Artemis Entreri Medal of Honor (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Aristotle » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:01 am

Hmm My reply didn't go through last time! Ha KD no kids yet, but only a few years away if everything goes to plan! How old are your kids now, probably not kids anymore! Malachai, thats awesome! Congrats on your upcoming Anniversary!

Married life is great, It's truly a blessing to be able to settle down and find someone to spend the rest of your life with.

Nice to hear from you Ciara, ah yes the invasion days.. and what a fight it was!

All the best,

Aristotle
Aristotle
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Yeah it was just the other day (17 yrs ago rofl) that Kelli was 2 and Katie was 6 and we all started playing UO together.

Kelli is 19, and is going to my alma mater, Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas (20 miles from home in Round Rock), and she will be a sophomore next year studying to be a teacher.

Katie is 23, graduated with an English degree last year from Southwestern University, and is headed to law school at the University of Texas in Austin in a few months. She was accepted at all the law schools she applied to except for Harvard and Yale, and got on the waiting list for those two, but UT is giving her pretty much a full scholarship, so her law degree will cost her about $6,000 for the three years (sheesh).

I still remember the days when the three of us sat in our garage room playing UO together. It seems like it was just a few years ago.

KD
KD

PAS Rocks Sonoma!
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 am

Aristotle wrote:Doing my quarter decade drop in to say Hello to everyone! Hope everything has been going well for all!

Separate question - has anyone looked into Shroud of the Avatar? They are calling it UO 2! haha

Look came back also. Been playing since April this year.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Return to General Discussion