Some sad news, Ariel Joy has had a heart attack.

Look here for major updates and announcements

Postby SirCarl » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Tarie
God Bless you are in our prayers
SirCarl
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1)

Postby Gromph » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 am

this is wonderfuul news tarie

Please give AJ my love she is never far from my thoughts

Shazam
Gromph
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Horizon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:36 am

I am very happy to hear she is recovering. Now its time for you to take a nap!!!
Horizon
Healer
Healer

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 am

HOLY CRAP!!! You guys are in Visalia!!!...I did not know that...I used to live there...in fact my sister still does...she is an elementary teacher...My brother in law is a Sgt. in the sheriff's dept in tulare county...That hospital is top notch...I am glad that you guys are in a good one..

You don't worry about posting updates...do it when you can...we know you have a lot going right now...You guys are not far from my thoughts at all times...I will continue praying and hoping for a speedy recovery!!!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Ariel Jo

Postby Mystique » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 am

I am so glad to get your report on Ariel. Yes it will take a long recovery, with God's help she will do fine.

You, Ariel & your family are in our prayers for her smooth recovery. :)
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Postby VioletJo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:43 pm

GREAT NEWS!!!!!
I am so glad the lord is listening to our prayers.. you all deserve the best you both have had the biggest heart for us and UO.
I can't wait to show you my new castle.. Hope when things calm down and your able to get a second wind you can come on and see and/or talk to us on vent.
Again thank you for the address I will get on to that right away messages from us.
Hugs,
Violetjo, Chalnoth and Sally
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Ariel Joy doing well!!!

Postby Kellan » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 am

:smt041 :toothy4: :angelWing: Purely awesome news!! My prayers and good thoughts will continue for Ariel and all the family.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ariel Joy ingame as soon as she's able. After all, we have monsters to slay, craftables to make, and plants to grow!!! :roses
Kellan
Merchant
Merchant

Postby Lord Drakelord » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:51 am

Sorry I not been in game, but I been busy with head cold, baby sitting my grandson and seeing my doctors as well. By the end of the day I am poop out and just want to go to bed. I hope to be around more after I kick this head cold and keep the flu from me.

Do keep us informed as best you can, we understand the need to be there with her, just remember that our prayers and love are with you all.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Ariel

Postby VioletJo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Tarie it was nice to hear your voice during Our doom fight it would even be nice to see you and Ariel joy back as soon as you all can..
we will keep the light burning as we keep on praying.
I do know once in the rehabiliton clinic they keep working until you can do thing pretty much on your own.. and Ariel has the best because you will be right there to give her all the support she needs.. Hugs to both of you

Violejo
[color=darkred]
[/color]
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Tarie » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Hello PAS, this is Skullcollector and my pop (Tarie) wanted me to post this update. Ariel Joy had a major setback last night. She had internal bleeding and had to have emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. The operation was successful in stopping the bleeding but she is in critical condition again.

Please keep prayers coming and we thank everyone for your thoughts.
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Ciara » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Thanks for the post. I'll be praying for her recovery, and for Tarie and your family to have the strength to keep well through this difficult time. God bless you all.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Ty for the update Skull!...I pray daily for you guys and for you mother specifically to make it through this time!...I know there probably isn't much we can do other than pray but be sure to tell your father to let us know if there is anything we can do!
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Setback

Postby Kellan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:52 pm

:smt090 :smt085 Sorry to know that Ariel Joy has experienced a setback.

Have been and will continue prayers and good thoughts for her recovery and for the strength you all need to stand with her during this time.

::hugs::
Kellan
Merchant
Merchant

Postby VioletJo » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Skull collector and Tarie.. family
we are continuing to pray here at our house for Ariel Joy and the family..
Please let her know we want her to continue to fight she deserves the best.
Please keep the updates coming... Hugs from the Caulton's...
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Postby KDSonoma » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 pm

wow so sad ... sorry to hear that Skull, thanks for the update though. Continued prayers from the Royal Family.

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

PreviousNext

Return to Major Announcements