Some sad news, Ariel Joy has had a heart attack.

Look here for major updates and announcements

Ariel Joy update 01/25/2010

Postby Tarie » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 pm

01/25/2010 Update on Ariel Joy

Things are looking better for Ariel Joy.

They removed the heart balloon that has been helping her heart work yesterday, and today they took her off the ventilator. That was two big steps and she is doing okay at this time. She is having to learn to breathe on her own, and she is doing it.

She is still in the Cardiovascular ICU at the hospital and has a long way to go to be out of the woods.

She is awake most of the time except when pain meds are given to make her comfortable so she can sleep. She is not speaking as of yet today because of the breathing tube that was removed and that her throat is very sore. (Had the tube in her throat for 18 days).

Thanks everyone for the prayers and God bless you all
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Queen Mum » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Does a very happy cookie dance at the wonderful news!!
Thank you for keeping us updated :)

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4
Queen Mum
Queen of Cookies
Queen of Cookies

Medals: 1
People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby Darkstar » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Like Mum said that is wonderful news...thanks for the update
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Thank you Lord! May our prayers continue to help them all!!! God Bless you!
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby tiger » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 pm

thanks for the up date, you made my day.hang in there old timer, things will get much, much better.
tiger
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Cerberus C » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:27 pm

YAH!

So glad to hear she is continuing to improve.

Prayers are with you & your family.
Cerberus C
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Ciara » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 pm

I shall continue to keep Ariel Joy, you and your family in my prayers, Tarie. Thank you for the update. I hope she improves every day.
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Mystique » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks for the update.
This is very wonderful news --You both will continue to be in my prayers. :D So happy she is coming along as expected. God Bless you thru this time of healing.
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Postby VioletJo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Tarie that is wonderful news... it will be amazing to see how fast she will recover and come out of the hospital.
How can she not when she has such a wonderul husband and her children there with her.
God was on her side and we are all praying for her to continue to get better by leaps and bounds..
give her a hug from us..

Please rest and take care of your self.. we were trying to get an address so we could send cards to bring smiles to her face... nothing better then to know you have friends thinking about you.
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 pm

VioletJo wrote:Tarie that is wonderful news... it will be amazing to see how fast she will recover and come out of the hospital.
How can she not when she has such a wonderul husband and her children there with her.
God was on her side and we are all praying for her to continue to get better by leaps and bounds..
give her a hug from us..

Please rest and take care of your self.. we were trying to get an address so we could send cards to bring smiles to her face... nothing better then to know you have friends thinking about you.

Yes pls, we need an address to send cards.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Ariel Joy

Postby italiano19581 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Tarie, you and your family have been in my daily prayers, thanks be to God for having such a awesome group of believers in PAS that believe that the power of prayers can and it will bring much relief and healing to people an friends that need it the most; my sincere wishes for your wife Ariel Joy speedy recovery and much needed healing, all the best. :D :D
italiano19581
Wanderer
Wanderer

Good news update on Ariel Joy 01/31/2010

Postby Tarie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi All, Ariel Joy is much better but will have a lot of rehab to do to get her strength back. She is off all the life support systems at this time, with the exception of the dialysis machine. Her kidneys are not working at this time, but the blood work shows they are still producing the stats of a working kidney.

She also has a few other things to overcome, but with the Lord willing, she will get well and be the Ariel Joy we all know and love.

Sorry I have not been posting updates, been staying at the hospital 12 to 15 hours a day and I am getting rum dumb.

If you would like to send Ariel Joy a get well card here is the address to send them to:

Ariel Joy
4125 West Noble Avenue, #309
Visalia, CA, 93277

Please do not send any flowers for the hospital will not allow them and some flowers aggravate Ariel Joy’s allergies. Also, we ask that money is not sent to Ariel Joy.

We are hoping Ariel Joy will be moved out of the Coronary Vasculature ICU into a rehab wing sometime next week. I have been told she could be in rehab for a month or two, depending on her progress.

I will try to be more informative in the future.

Thank you all for your prayers and may God bless you.
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby Ciara » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Thank you for posting the news, Tarie. I am greatly thankful that she is showing signs of recovering, and I pray that she will make daily progress in regaining her strength and her body will regain its normal functions. I pray too, that you take real good care of yourself, and get enough rest and nutrition, as I know all this stress can't be good for you.

We miss you both lots, but don't worry about us. I just keep you and Ariel in my thoughts and prayers, and hope each day gets a little better for you both.

Sending warm wishes your way. :)
Ciara
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 pm

great news, Tarie! And no worries on the updates, RL first, u all reminded me of the same thing when Janice was sick so badly last year here.

*hugs all around*

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Cerberus C » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Glad to hear that Ariel is continuing to improve.

Our prayers continue to be with you & your family.

Make sure to get some rest as well :)
Cerberus C
Apprentice
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Major Announcements