Some sad news, Ariel Joy has had a heart attack.

Look here for major updates and announcements

Postby wild flower » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. She was a lovely lady with a heart as big as the planet.

*HUGS* for you Tarie and all your family.
wild flower
PAS Royal Guard
PAS Royal Guard

Medals: 5
Mastica's Light of Love (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Lord Drakelord » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Our deepest sympathies to you all. Our prayers are with you in this moment of sadness, and know that she is now an guardian angel for us all.
Lord Drakelord
Master of the Blades
Master of the Blades

Medals: 5
Bela Lugosi Medal of Valor (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Postby dlwiii » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.
dlwiii
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Valkyrie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Tarie, I am truly sorry for your loss. Ariel Joy was a sweet person and will be missed.
Valkyrie
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Postby Threnody » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Oh goodness, what a horrible loss for everyone, she was such a wonderful and caring woman. My condolences to her family both blood related and otherwise. I am going to sincerely miss her dearly, she was an inspiration to be around. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help the family.
Threnody
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Mystique » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:25 pm

This is the worst news I have heard in quite awhile. Im so sorry about her passing on, we will all miss her a lot.

My prayers go out to all your Family during this emotional time in your life.

She is in good hands now with the Lord, he will see she is well cared for, and will always be in your and our hearts and thoughts.

Hugs my loving friends, this hits all PAS as well.

Tiger, Black Sash's sounds good.
*Hugs & Smiles*

Yesterday is History; Tomorrow a Mystery; Today a Gift
Mystique
In Memory
In Memory

Postby Damien Kilcannon » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:47 pm

I am deeply saddened to hear this...our thoughts and prayers are with you Tarie and you whole family...as someone else mentioned if there is anything we can do please just let us know
Damien Kilcannon
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 1
Seth Medal of Compassion (1)

Postby Tarie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:23 pm

As Skull, my son posted, Ariel Joy passed away yesterday afternoon. She was doing real well for a while, but two days ago she took a turn for the worst. Ariel Joy is now with our Lord and watching over us. I know our families, both personal and PAS will miss her a lot. She was a wonderful lady.

If you would like to send flowers, they can be sent to Saleser & Dillard Funeral Chapel, 127 East Caldwell Avenue, Visalia, CA 93277

I thank everyone for their prayers and kind words.
Tarie
Former Entrusted GM
Former Entrusted GM

Medals: 4
Mile's Voice of Truth (1) DeGuy Medal of Honesty (1) Orkk Medal of Humility (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1)

Postby KDSonoma » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 pm

wow so very sad ... obviously I knew her well, but Kelli did also, shes very upset to hear this.

I won't ever forget her voice, and how much fun she had in vent while we played.

I'm so sorry for your family, Tarie, and for u and Skull specifically, since I know you both through UO and PAS.

I started reading another post here from Irwin first and out loud I said "oh please no".

We will all miss her smile, but since I am such an optimist, I'm glad that all of us were able to know her and share so many fond memories in UO. We are all better as people and as a guild for knowing her all these years.

Continued prayers for your family from all of us here.

:(

KD
KDSonoma
King of Sonoma
King of Sonoma

Postby Moridin » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 pm

I am sorry to hear this. Ariel Joy is an awesome member of PAS, Sonoma, and UO in general. My condolences. :(
Moridin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Darkstar » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Ariel Joy. She was a beautiful person and will be missed by all. My prayers and thoughts are with you and the family.
Darkstar
PAS Elder
PAS Elder

Medals: 3
Seth Medal of Compassion (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) PAS Royal Guard (1)

Postby Chalnoth Tholl » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 am

Tarie and Family,

This is a hole in our lives that will never be completely filled. Ariel Joy was a wonderful gift to Sonoma and I thank you for sharing her with us and am grateful to have known her calm and generous heart. Tarie I will keep you and yours in my prayers. Hoping that through the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ you find comfort and can return to us in your own good time.

May God's blessings hold you all close in your time of loss.

Harry
Chalnoth Tholl
PAS GM
PAS GM

One Eyed Jack's Stand of Cour (1) Zerena Medal of Sacrifice (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1)

Service in Real Life

Postby VioletJo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Tarie,
I just wanted you and your children to know we are still praying for strength. Friday is going to be a hard day for you but I will be in spirit and being there with Ariel Joy and your family.
We Love you!
Hugs
VioletJO
PS dont' forget to call that place... if you haven't done already.
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

Postby LoL/Myst » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:28 pm

I just heard about AJ yesterday and wanted to post my condolences.

I don't play much UO these days due to work, but AJ was a large part of my decision to join PAS and was just an absolutely wonderful person. I fondly remember touring her house and getting some great tips for decorating my own...

She will be missed.

-Dave
Myst/LoL
LoL/Myst
Healer
Healer

Memorial for Ariel Joy

Postby VioletJo » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:48 am

Dave (Mst),
FYI
If by some chance you are around this Tuesday Feb. 23, 2010 at 8 pm Central time we will be having a memorial for Ariel Joy.
Tarie will be here for a few moments if you would like to join us.
VioletJo
PAS First Lady
PAS First Lady

Seth Medal of Compassion (1) People’s Medal of Virtues (1) Medal of Ariel Joy (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Major Announcements